The practice offers a daily triage service which runs throughout the day and is run by our 3 GP’s.
We run a range of clinics. For an appointment or further details, please call our Patient Care Adviser Team
- Ante Natal Clinics – caring for the mother to be
- Cervical smears – we recommend a smear every 3 years for all our female patients up to age 50 and every 5 years up to age 65
- Child Health Surveillance – check-ups for under 5s
- Long Term Conditions i.e. diabetes, lung disease, heart disease
- Post natal Care
- Family Planning – Contraceptive advice is available. The practice is able to offer a contraceptive service to patients including oral contraceptive pill, contraceptive injections and the insertion and removal of a contraceptive implant.
- General Health Checks
- Holiday advice and vaccinations
- New Patient Health checks
- Repeat Prescriptions – in conjunction with local pharmacies we have developed a system by which you can order and collect your repeat prescription from your nearest pharmacy.